Monday, May 4, 2009

Moving on to grEEner pastures

This will be my last post here. I have been asked by Engineereed Efficiency to post my blogs on their site. Naturally, I jumped at this opportunity!

The plusses are:

1. More people will see my stuff (wider audience)
2. Personal gratification

The minuses are:

1. More people will see my stuff so it better be right (wider audience)
2. Personal humiliation.

So my posts will appear on the Civil3D.com site. I would like to think that my posts will still go on the SIMPLE side of Civil 3D. So I hope you'll still enjoy my posts from the new home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I disagree. I think you had a great blog there.
Engineered efficiency takes the gusto out of civil 3d by profiteering from it. There are a lot of free resources on the net for Civil 3d. We pay enough for the software and engineeing efficiency cant give you anymore than they can.... they have a bad looking difficult to navigate website too!

Anonymous said...

ok I take that all back...i went to the wrong site....civil3d.com is way better!